Friday, September 9, 2011

Melodic Sequence Leading to a Crescendo of Hope

“The wolf has found a way to lead this foolish flock of sheep astray. And the clouds make fearful noises and slowly turn black and shake. The darkness comes around you. The dark has come to take. And it will cut the life right from you and leave you standing in the rain with nowhere left to run to, and no one left to love you but the pain. Wake up you faithless; see your heartbreak gone. It’s no use trying to hold on.”
~Wake Up (Shipwreck) by The Classic Crime

“Don't know where to begin. It's like my world's caving in and I try but I can't control my fear. Where do I go from here?”
~Let the Waters Rise by MIKESCHAIR

“Right now I’m a total mess and right now I’m completely incomplete.”
~Change in the Making by Addison Road

“You’re best friends with the word regret. You’re afraid that your life's been wasted, so why hope if it's only gonna let you down? You don't think people really change; you’re a mess and you'll always be the same. And you doubt if you'll ever get it turned around.”
~Come Home by Luminate

“Still wondering why I’m here. Still wrestling with my fear.”
~Wait and See by Brandon Heath

“Days will come when you don't have the strength, and all you hear is you're not worth anything. Wondering if you ever could be loved and if they truly saw your heart they'd see so much.”
~Beautiful by MercyMe

“She says, ‘How did I get here? I'm not who I once was. And I'm crippled by the fear that I've fallen too far to love.’"
~You are More by Tenth Avenue North

“Wide awake in the middle of your nightmare. You saw it comin' but it hit you outta nowhere. And there’s always scars when you fall back far.”
~Get Back Up by tobyMac

“I know that my faults bring me down, it's a constant battle. That's why I have to be honest with you now... I'm not your saint, I'm not your savior.”
~Just a Man by The Classic Crime

“I want to run away I want to ditch my life cause all of my mistakes keep me awake at night.”
~I So Hate Consequences by Relient K

“Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it;
 prone to leave the God I love;
” 
~Come Thou Font

“Give me wings, give me peace. These are the things that I need. I'm tormented, broken and shamed. Are you listening? (Are you listening)?”
~Salt in the Snow by The Classic Crime

“Do you wonder why you have to feel the things that hurt you?
If there’s a God who loves you where is He now?”
~Before the Morning by Josh Wilson

“When friends betray us
, when darkness seems to win
. We know the pain reminds this heart
 that this is not, this is not our home.”
~Blessings by Laura Story

“The walls are closing in. You feel alone, you feel afraid. Your heart begins to bend. You take a breath and then it starts to break.”
~Pray You Through by Sixteen Cities

“Letting it all sink in, it's good to feel a sting now and again. I hope it's one less woeful thing there is to fight through.”
~Therapy by Relient K

“Lost on a street, everyone has vanished and you're all alone, but you don't know where to go. Yeah you're all alone and you want to go home.”
~Run by Addison Road

“I took you for granted again. And threw you aside and pretended for one minute that I had control of my life, and direction it seemed to be in.”
~Salt in the Snow by The Classic Crime

“Maybe there are things you can’t see and all those things are happening to bring a better ending.”
~Before the Morning by Josh Wilson

“When there's nowhere else to turn, all your bridges have been burned. Feels like you've hit rock bottom. Don't give up it's not the end. Open up your heart again when you feel like no one understands where you are.”
~Me and Jesus by Stellar Kart

“Sometimes its so hard to pray when You feel so far away. But I am willing to go where you want me to; God, I trust You.”
~Let the Waters Rise by MIKESCHAIR

“We lose our way, we get back up again. It's never too late to get back up again. One day you will shine again; you may be knocked down, but not out forever.”
~Get Back Up by tobyMac

“Well maybe, maybe that’s the point
; to reach the point of giving up
. ‘Cause when I’m finally, finally at rock bottom. 
Well that’s when I start looking up
 and reaching out.”
~Strong Enough by Matthew West

“Yeah, I wanna believe, I wanna believe that I'm not just some wandering soul that you don't see and you don't know. Yeah I wanna believe, Jesus help me believe that I am someone worth dying for.”
~Someone Worth Dying For by MIKESCHAIR

“So hold on you gotta wait for the light. Press on and just fight the good fight. Cause the pain that you’ve been feeling, it’s just the dark before the morning.”
~Before the Morning by Josh Wilson

“You are more than the choices that you've made. You are more than the sum of your past mistakes. You are more than the problems you create. You've been remade.”
~You Are More by Tenth Avenue North

“I know I’m not strong enough to be
 everything that I’m supposed to be. 
I give up, I’m not strong enough
. Hands of mercy won’t You cover me? 
Lord, right now I’m asking You to be 
strong enough. Strong enough
 for the both of us.”
~Strong Enough by Matthew West

“It's time for healing time to move on. It's time to fix what's been broken too long. Time to make right what has been wrong. It's time to find my way to where I belong. There's a wave that's crashing over me and all I can do is surrender. Whatever You're doing inside of me it feels like chaos but somehow there's peace. It's hard to surrender to what I can't see, but I'm giving in to something Heavenly.”
~Whatever You’re Doing (Something Heavenly) by Sanctus Real

“Open up your eyes, awake, arise. Love like a hand reaches down and pulls us up from the dirty ground. Now is the time to step from the dark into the light, cause you can’t change what you’ve done. But you can choose who you’ll become. Every moment is a second chance at starting over, at starting over. Move from the past to the present tense. You can start over, start over again.”
~Start Over Again by Addison Road

“You can come as you are with all your broken pieces, and all your shameful scars. The pain you hold in your heart, bring it all to Jesus. You can come as you are.”
~Come As You Are by Pocket Full of Rocks

“And I will rise when He calls my name, no more sorrow, no more pain. I will rise on eagles' wings before my God fall on my knees.”
~I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin

“There is hope for me yet because God won’t forget all the plans he’s made for me.”
~Wait and See by Brandon Heath

“You opened my eyes to your wonders anew. You captured my heart with this love because nothing on Earth is as beautiful as you.”
~Beautiful One by Jeremy Camp

“I hear You calling me and I’ll come running. Oh, I’m falling into love and nothing will stop it. Oh, I hear You calling me and I’ll come running to You, to You, to You.”
~Heaven and Earth by Phil Wickham

“It's all because of Jesus I'm alive. 
It's all because the blood of Jesus Christ 
that cover's me and raised this dead man's life. 
It's all because of Jesus I'm alive.”
~All Because of Jesus by Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment